We are honored to have received so much support from the broader community:
- Sixty nine Members of Congress issued a statement in support of organizing by graduate student employees.
- One hundred Duke faculty signed a letter to the administration in support of our right to organize!
- More than 200 undergraduate students have also called on the administration to be neutral as we form our union.
- Members of UE 150, the NC Public Service Workers Union, endorsed our campaign.
- Durham City Council Member Jillian Johnson voiced her support for our efforts.
- MaryBe McMillan, Secretary-Treasurer of the NC AFL CIO, supports our union.
- Graduate student assistants at Vanderbilt University sent a letter of support.
Do you want to add your name to the growing group of Duke community members supporting our campaign?